Understanding how the natural processes affect the Earth system. With keynote speaker ...
Understanding how the anthropogenic activities affect the Earth system. With keynote speaker ...
Prediction and vulnerability of the Earth system. With keynote speaker Dr. Natalie Krivova.
Workshop: Skills and methods for Earth system research. Share and learn new skills. With keynote speaker ...
- Maximum 2000 characters (including spaces) for the abstract body text.
- Time slots are 15 minutes.
- The presentation takes 10 minutes, discussion/questions 4 minutes.
- Presentations should be uploaded to the presenting laptop before the start of the session.
- You are free to present in whichever format you like (e.g. power-point, pdf, prezi, chalk board) as long as people in the room will be able to follow you.
- Time limits will be enforced (no one likes presenters that exceed their alloted time).
- Depending on the submissions we may ask people to present in another session, this will be decided shortly after the registration deadline.
- Posters should be in approximately A0 format.
- Posters should be in portrait orientation.
- Pins to attach the poster will be supplied.
- Posters should be affixed before the first session of the day.
- You are expected to be near your poster during the poster session to answer questions.